An electronic navigation seal is an identification device based on GLONASS global navigation satellite system.
Technical functionality of the seal incorporates the best and most efficient properties of similar devices available in the global market.
Basic advantages of the seals:
- a high-capacity battery allows the ENS to function around the clock for 45 days;
- the device operates in the range of -40 °C to +70 °C (in case the ambient temperature goes beyond the operation range, the locking device of the reusable sealing element of the electronic navigation seal remains closed);
- the seal is reusable, it utilizes a reusable sealing element (locking wire), thus reducing operational costs;
- the seal ensures data reliability and security by an established cryptographic protection;
- authorized closing of cargo area, registration of closing date and time, registration of location of the sealed vehicle and its seal status (registration of seal events);
- Option to store the track of movement of the electronic navigation seal, integrity conditions of the re-usable sealing element and housing, and internal software in memory (total memory – 128Mb).