Carriers may use the customer service offices to:
- Register in the System;
- Adjust the data entered during registration in the System;
- Place an order for the Company services and top up the settlement entry using a card;
- Obtain / return the seals;
- Make an advance payment by bank card to be used as payment for the Company's services in the future;
- Learn the balance of accounts with the Company, history of advance payments and debiting of accounts against payment for the Company's services, and any other settlement information;
- File a refund request for the amounts deposited as an advance top-up of the settlement entry;
- Submit a request to the Company, and receive the results of review of an earlier request;
- Execute a fee-based service contract with the Digital Platforms Development Center for tracking the transport of goods, receive the seal application and removal service;
- Receive information about the service fee and procedures;
- Receive information about the System and procedures for interacting with the Company.
The information about the nearest customer service office is available on the Service Offices page.