Starting September 06 The port of Saint-Petersburg, Vostochny Port and Port of Vladivostok can be used for starting or finishing international transit transportation of sanctioned groups of goods. Please consider these ports when planning transportation

< Назад

13.07.2021

Carriers take action, sealing unsanctioned cargo

Shipped goods include cars, motorcycles, artworks, and customers' personal items.

Over the course of this year, carriers have sealed cargo compartments containing cars and motorcycles—these goods account for 80% of all shipments. Another 16% are the shipments of prefabricated cargo: in such shipments, electronic navigation seals are typically used to deliver the orders to AliExpress buyers. The rest of the cases account for the sealing of vehicles' cargo compartments to deliver artworks (2%) and personal items of relocating agency employees (2%).

The majority of the non-sanctioned groups of goods sealed with an electronic navigation seal were transported by rail: this type of transportation accounts for 90% of such shipments. The remaining 10% were transported by road vehicles. The geographical scope of these shipments spans the better part of Russia and goes all the way to the People's Republic of China and European countries.

Electronic navigation seals for non-sanctioned cargo ensure the safety and integrity of the carriers' shipments. A seal on the cargo compartment rules out unauthorized access to the cargo. Route details for the cargo secured with an electronic seal are available online through a personal account on the sealing operator's, the Digital Platforms Development Center, website: www.crcp.ru. An electronic navigation seal continuously transmits data regarding the location and security of the cargo to the System. Each participant of the transportation process can track the delivery of these goods: the sender, the forwarder, the recipient, and other parties involved.

Real-time tracking means that the transportation is under constant control, which enables quick response to any emergencies that may occur during the shipment (unauthorized seal breakage, an unscheduled change of route, etc.).

Do you have any questions?
Learn more in «Q&A»

Find more